Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lonely Larry


Friday evening the kids went with my Mom and Dad. After Jonathan and I dropped them off we decided to go to DQ for a bite to eat. On the way into the mall I stopped for a smoke and Jonathan went ahead to read the community bulletin board. I joined him shortly afterwards. I seen this piece of paper tacked up and took a closer look. LOL....I see that Larry is very lonely. I got Jonathan to take a pic with his Blackberry as I didnt have the camera with us. I figured I would help him out by posting his ad here.. LOLOLOL.
The ad says..." My name is Larry and looking for a nice woman and a permented girlfriend and undrunken and unsmoker must be in here early 50's or early 40's My number is 634-4032 please call me at anytime."
Now ladies, I know his grammer and spelling leave alot to be desired..lol and you ladies who are in your late 40's have no chance...LMFAO, but I think Larry boy here is a real winner. hehehhee... If I wasn't involved I just may have called myself...tehe. I am fighting the urge right now as I type. NOT!!!!!!