Saturday, January 3, 2009

Adding Friends

I am changing. I want good people in my life. Only good people. I am working hard at achieveing this. I guess I have been doing it in real life for awhile.

So..lol. Yes some of you will think. She didn't read me much before. True. But since my leaving JS and then JS shutting down, I have had some real heartfelt moments. I truly wondered how certain ppl were doing. Those pf you who were on my facebook were written to off and on over xmas. Like Wizzy, WHO KEPT PUTTING UP COOKIE IDEAS>>>GAWD!!!! lol. I am 15lbs heavier..lol. Or Net, who i love dearly. You mr mr are one of the true friends I have online and in real life. Thanks. Bottom line. I have to give this idea a chance. And I don't think it will help if i don't reincorporate myself with you all. So here we are. I hope these two places we have decided to make home works out for us all. You all seem to be enjoying it. So here I is..lol.

I will jump on through out the day to add more of you. Finding you slowly. lol.